KTM - Dhulikhel - Nagarkot - Chagunarayan return
Hotel & Lodge
Nagarkot 2175 mtrs
Dhulikhel is located 32km northeast of Kathmandu Valley. It is interesting and popular panoramic view point of Himalayas as well as real Newari town and their traditional culture. This place is known as gateway of Tibet border or Tatopani. After the Dhulikhel 1550mtrs we hike to Nagarkot 2175mtrs passing through village and some trail goes through house yard then we reach popular view point place Nagarkot after the sun rise view in this place again we hike to world heritage site of Chagunarayan then back to Kathmandu, crossing this places we can see many mountains such as Langtang Lirung 7227mtrs, Dorje Lakpa 6966mtrs, Gauri Shankar 7145mtrs, Langtang Range, Ganesh Himal Range and others. It is good place for short hike to stretch their legs before setting off on longer trek or Climbing.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Dhulikhel by Drive.
Day 04: Dhulikhel to Nagarkot by walk.
Day 05: Nagarkot- Chagunarayan to Kathmandu.
Day 06: Continue for your next trip or final departure on your own destination.
- International Airport Pick Up and Drop Service.
- 2 Nights Hotels in Kathmandu (before trek).
- Full day Kathmandu valley sightseeing with tour guide and private car.
- Sightseeing entrance fees.
- Kathmandu to Dhulikhel by Car.
- Dhulikhel to Nala by Bus.
- Chagu Narayan to Kathmandu by Car.
- Drop to Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner along the trek with Tea or Coffee).
- Lodge accommodation on the way.
- An Experience Guide and Helper (carry luggage 2 trekkers 1 helper and including their salary, equipment, insurance, lodging and fooding)
- Equipment; Down Jacket, Sleeping Bags, Rain Coat (after trek return).
- Some Dry Fruits.
- Farewell Dinner.
What's not included?
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance.
- Cold drinks such as; Coke, Mineral Water, Beer etc.
- Personal expenses (laundry, bar bill, telephone, extra helper, battery charge shower and boiled water).
- Tips for Guide and Helpers.
Well come to Himalayas Nepal! We pick up you from Tribhuvan International Airport and drop to your hotel where we had booked. After resting some hours and we come there to brief about our progamme.
Half or Full day world Heritage sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley with expert tour guide or chill out days as you wish.
This place is 32 km north from Kathmandu and it takes 1:30 to 2hours by drive and reach in hotel fill up form to entry hotel then you can visit town of Dhulikhel as well as world heritage site and hike to view point overnight at lodge.
Have hot breakfast then drive to Nala around an hour then walk through fertile land and local villages with old style build. There is simple place to have lunch either we can take pack lunch before Nagarkot and continue to walk up to Nagarkot Tower then follow trail to Nagarkot village for camp overnight at lodge.
Weak up early in the morning for excellence view and back to hotel for hot breakfast then trek down to Chagunarayan passing through Tamang, Newar settlement with crops field 3-4 hours then reach to Chagunarayan have a lunch, Visit Chagu Narayan Temple, build around 330 AD, this is believed to be oldest pagoda style temple in the Kathmandu valley. The temple has excellence sculpture and carving as well as can see the beautiful countryside, after this place drive back to Kathmandu overnight at lodge.
Prepare for your next trip if you had planned or this is a free last day shopping souvenirs or gift to your family, friends and other relatives until you departure. We offer you short extra trip for you if you have time and if you are departing, we have transportation services to the International Airport for your departure flight to your onwards destination. “Have a Nice Flight” See you again.