2,509 m. at Panchase top
Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Oct, Nov
The pristine forest and traditional villages in the shade of the Himalayas off the beaten track, constant views of “Snow covered white peaks, remote traditional town’s combines with panoramic vistas from paddy agricultural fields to alpine region”.
The Annapurna Panchase Trek known as short treks in Annapurna region from Pokhara begins from the second beautiful city Pokhara Valley, presenting great pictures scene of Mt. Dhaulagiri, Manaslu range and Annapurna range. Along the route the Fishtail peak stands out grandly. Along this part of region this will be good holiday walking middle hill for those short time hikers around Annapurna region. Trek adjusts with incredible ethnic and cultural diversity walk via villages and friendly people encounter. You travel from lush vegetation of rain and temperate jungles to the terraced paddy fields providing hikers a tantalizing introduction of country’s natural beauty and culture climbing up around Bhumdi beautiful villages. The trek leads to Panchase danda passing via the serene woods of Rhododendron and alpine meadows forward which is most pleasant and gigantic view spot of the trek.
For locals Panchase is also the pilgrimage place who gathered early to pray to their deceased intimates by making offerings to the local deities and mountain sprits.Small thatched roofed towns, set among the terraced fields, provides beautiful picture with snow covered white peaks on background of Manaslu, Annapurna and Dhaulagiri range the Fishtail around mid hills the land of the popular Gurkha’s.
Day 01: Arrive Kathamandu – Pick up upon arrival and transfer to hotel
Day 02: Guided tour of Kathmandu around World Heritage sites and temples.
Day 03: Flight to Pokhara and trek to Bhumdi Village (1500m) – 1 hour drive and 4 hours walk
Day 04: Trek to Panchase Bhanjyang (2,200m) – 5 hours walk
Day 05: Trek to Panchase Hill (2,509m) then trek to Bhadaure Village (1,670m) – 5 hours walk
Day 06: Trek down to Birethanti or Syauli Bazar (1,200m) – drive to Pokhara
Day 07: Drive or flight back to Kathmandu
Day 08: Depart from Kathmandu
- Free pick up and drop by car/van/ from/to international airport. Hotel in Kathmandu
- All meals during the trekking (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Dessert with tea/coffee).
- Lodge accommodation during the trekking.
- ne highly educated, experienced, first aid trained, fluent English speaking, friendly and government authorized trekking
- guide and required porters (one porter for two clients).
- Guide/ Porter's food, accommodation, salary, insurance, transportation and equipments.
- Both way Luxury tourist bus (green line) Kathmandu/Pokhara/kathmandu.
- Annapurna conservation area project ( ACAP) and Trekking information management system(TIMS) card.
- Two nights Luxury 3*** hotel in Pokhara.
- Trekking equipments as sleeping bag, down jacket etc.
- Farewell dinner in Nepali chulo.
- First aid medical box.
What's not included?
- All meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara except farewell dinner and breakfast.
- Hard and soft table drinks such as coke, fanta, mineral water, beer.
- Personal Travel insurance.
- Rescue operation.
- International airfare and tax (approximately $ 24).
- Nepal tourist visa fee ( $ 25 for 15 days and $ 40 for 30 days multiple entry visa).
- Tips for guide and porter.